Thursday, September 8, 2011

I’m feeling random. So here’sa what I’ll do for you. Ask me a question. Request a dance move, kung fu move tutorial, tour of my medicine cabinet, whatever. Within reason, of course. And I’ll make a video with my replies and etcteras. It can be anonymous or not. The above clip is from the coolest movie ever. It also seems appropriate in this case.

I’m feeling random.  So here’sa what I’ll do for you.  Ask me a question.  Request a dance move, kung fu move tutorial, tour of my medicine cabinet, whatever.  Within reason, of course.  And I’ll make a video with my replies and etcteras.  It can be anonymous or not.  The above clip is from the coolest movie ever.  It also seems appropriate in this case.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...