Thursday, January 26, 2012

space filler

Ug, this blog needs some kind of words.  The fact is, I have very few to give.  Things are all skewumpas and as soon as I have any clue about what is going on, I'll let you know.

What I CAN say is that WonderGirl is kind of freaking me out.  Where on earth did she get these brains???  She figured out that one of her new violin songs is just a variation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  Something I was unaware of.  Although I've played Suzuki violin my entire life.  And am certified in the book those songs are in.  And have been teaching those 2 songs for over 10 years.  And no other violin teachers I've asked had noticed this before.  So I HAD to record it to show the world.  It's just OBVIOUS when think about it - how did I miss it for all those years??  Anywho, of course when I started recording she got a bit ham-like.  No more than usual.



Have I mentioned I adore her?  Cuz I do.

2 comments:

The Pagets in Florida said...

Oh no. Now she knows how to turn the camera on and off. More funny videos to come?

Natalie said...

A-DOR-A-BLLLLLLLLLLE!

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...