Friday, April 27, 2012

365 days 103-106

 4-24-12

Having a dulcimer around is super cool.  It's a cinch to play and is chock full of suspended chords.  YUM!!!

 4-25-12

Like mother like daughter.  Does anyone else look at their kids and think "HOLY SNAP WHERE DID THAT HUMAN COME FROM?!?!"

 4-25-12

So we're having this problem in school where WonderGirl just can't stop yammering.  Raise your hand.... the class doesn't need to know about the water system that flows into Eastern Europe or the specifics of diesel train engines... and let someone else answer once in a while.  It's not her fault that she knows far more than a preschooler should, but how does one get her to keep it to herself??  Now YOU raise your hand if you saw this coming at least 3 years ago.  Yeah, me too.  We're going to have to get her a school muzzle.

4-27-12

TGIF!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I'm sure you know what a suspended chord is and I'm happy that you're happy with it.
Also, I look at your kids and think "Holy snap, no one else could have mothered that one."
Lastly, does she have to go to preschool? Are there social/drama/dance clubs she could be in instead? Social without the structure?

M said...

Alexander is the same at school. Too smart for his own good. But besides wanting to talk about everything all the time, it also means he's so busy thinking about everything all the time that he's never listening in class . . . Sigh. If you find a solution, please share!

AND, bought some of that make up you suggested. Excited to try it!

Jane said...

What the heck? Now, not only is blogspot eating my posts, it's eating my comments on OTHER people's posts...I commented here once before you know.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...