Friday, June 22, 2012

365 days 159-161

6-20-12
Gone fishing in the dress up box.  It's so epic, it's actually two now.
 6-21-12
These are my roots, for now.  Can you believe this is categorized as blonde??  The darkest blonde there is, but it means I look weird going darker.  This aggravates me to no end.
6-22-12
I kind of dig how the focus in this picture goes in and out in places I wouldn't have predicted.  And that I'm wearing Kermit.

And for a small update to bring us to where I am right now, there are going to be a kajillion guests in my messy house in just over a week.  Like 16 or something.  DUDE.

1 comment:

Jane said...

So very excited to be coming!!
And what is the hair color deal-io?

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...