Tuesday, October 2, 2012

365 days 256-263


AAAAAaaaaaaand a palate cleanser.  My visiting teachers just stopped by and dropped off a bouquet of flowers for my birthday this month.  I just started bawling and couldn't stop.  My sweet lil old VT didn't ask me why, she just kissed my Dude and hurried off with a smile.  

Note to self - when you grow up and no longer have weeks eaten up by fine-tooth combs and tiny humans eating up your life, you should be that awesome.

9-25-12
How is that for cheering up a day?

9-26-12
Puttin' on the Ritz.  No reason in particular.

9-27-12
 This was merely an experiment.  Our spoons aren't very shiny.

9-28-12
Ward bonfire.  I felt like Joan of Ark.

9-29-12
I did my first photo shoot and took the portrait of a family I know just because I wanted to see if I could.  It turned out awesome!!  So this pic is an ode of the magic box that made it happen.

9-30-12
Unbelievable.  I took this driving near Devil's Lake on my phone.  It's so gorgeous but lasts not nearly long enough.

10-1-12
Got a flu shot.   Also saw my first lice?  Louse?  Anyway, I decided to document the shot instead.

10-2-12
19 weeks.


No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...