Thursday, November 6, 2014

Jitddyuihf

Love is when you are snuggling in bed with your just-returned husband, ready to drift off to sleep and he says: "Did you blog today?"

Baaahhhh!!  Only day 6 and I'm already resorting to posting from bed on my phone before midnight??  tsk tsk. 

Days like this were made for Hey Check Out These Funny Pictures I Found On The Internets To Cheer Up My Mom When She Broke Her Leg But Never Rembered To Send To Her pictures.   I'm literally typing this with one eye closed because I am halfway asleep, so get ready!








And this last one is a Reva original... With a bit of help from WG. 

2 comments:

Jane said...

You are forgiven - what with the husband coming home and the skillz associated with that last photo. Nicely done.

Pisceanchick said...

Love it.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...