Sunday, November 9, 2014

Remember what I said yesterday about Saturdays being difficult days to post?  Let's just add Sibday to that list. Yes, in blogging while laying in bed, half asleep, but my commitment is there despite my big thumbs and exhaustion-related spejlinf errorss. 

My excuse for today - I got to church half an hour early with 3 fully dressed small humans in tow.  2 hours as a nursery leader then home and then diviner with a failyvçh of  xxxfjj106$!'cddddy. HIIGHH

Update: I totally fell asleep while typing this, then woke up slightly before midnight and pressed the publish button. Ha!  Made it!  I was trying to type that after the nursery stint, we had a family of 10 over for dinner, and then Thing 3 puked all over him during bedtime.  I need a Sunday to recover from my Sunday.  

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sunday: so true. Tarzan left at 6:30am for early morning meetings and barely made it home to work on genealogy with your parents. Longer than a work day.
Total high 5 for the puke thing. I don't know how I am going to handle that when it starts.

kimbo said...

I think you won ALL the points for being Awesome In the Face of...wow.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...