Tuesday, February 10, 2015

hairy

For a multitude of reasons, I haven't had a decent haircut or color since before Thing 3.  He's turning 2 in less than a month.  And it's like my hair has gone feral.  So Saturday night, it finally dawned on me to turn to Pinterest.  A quick search for "DIY hair cut" yielded a ridiculous amount of pins.  Apparently that's a thing you can do.  Like, it's my hair, right?  Why did I never think of this?


So I woke up Sunday morning, waited until the husband was out of the bathroom so he wouldn't witness it and laugh at me.  Maybe he wouldn't.  I'm a 13 year old girl when it comes to this stuff.  Anywho, TA-DAH!!!


I'm going with Not Horrible.  Then I got so excited I cut some layers into WonderGirl's hair at those look even More Not Horrible.

So now... Pinterest?  I admit I've searched for some DIY color options...  haven't pulled the trigger yet.  At this point all those fire engine red options are looking miiightly tempting...

2 comments:

M said...

Cute! I have fire-engine red hair and love it.

Jane said...

So, so much braver than I.
(And it's far better than Not Horrible.)

What's the opposite of pride AND humility? Self flagellation?

This weekend at our stake conference , our leaders spoke a few times about pride and the importance of humility.  So I did a good ol' s...