Tuesday, February 10, 2015

hairy

For a multitude of reasons, I haven't had a decent haircut or color since before Thing 3.  He's turning 2 in less than a month.  And it's like my hair has gone feral.  So Saturday night, it finally dawned on me to turn to Pinterest.  A quick search for "DIY hair cut" yielded a ridiculous amount of pins.  Apparently that's a thing you can do.  Like, it's my hair, right?  Why did I never think of this?


So I woke up Sunday morning, waited until the husband was out of the bathroom so he wouldn't witness it and laugh at me.  Maybe he wouldn't.  I'm a 13 year old girl when it comes to this stuff.  Anywho, TA-DAH!!!


I'm going with Not Horrible.  Then I got so excited I cut some layers into WonderGirl's hair at those look even More Not Horrible.

So now... Pinterest?  I admit I've searched for some DIY color options...  haven't pulled the trigger yet.  At this point all those fire engine red options are looking miiightly tempting...

2 comments:

M said...

Cute! I have fire-engine red hair and love it.

Jane said...

So, so much braver than I.
(And it's far better than Not Horrible.)

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...