Wednesday, August 19, 2015

this picture has no connection to any of the content of this post.


We are in Texas.  School starts next week.  The Dude turned 6 and I inadvertently invited 30 children over to my house for a party.  I did not know 90% of them, but that's neither here nor there.  I am a veteran of accidentally inviting hoards of children to birthday parties.

I will get back to regular sporadic blogging once school starts.  Spoiler alert: I'll be a blubbery mess.

PS - Our Wisconsin house is under contract again and should be closing in the next weeks... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ah, back to the routine! Albeit a new routine. Best of luck.
Crossing the fingers and toes for you!
She totally looks like you.

What's the opposite of pride AND humility? Self flagellation?

This weekend at our stake conference , our leaders spoke a few times about pride and the importance of humility.  So I did a good ol' s...