Wednesday, August 19, 2015

this picture has no connection to any of the content of this post.


We are in Texas.  School starts next week.  The Dude turned 6 and I inadvertently invited 30 children over to my house for a party.  I did not know 90% of them, but that's neither here nor there.  I am a veteran of accidentally inviting hoards of children to birthday parties.

I will get back to regular sporadic blogging once school starts.  Spoiler alert: I'll be a blubbery mess.

PS - Our Wisconsin house is under contract again and should be closing in the next weeks... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ah, back to the routine! Albeit a new routine. Best of luck.
Crossing the fingers and toes for you!
She totally looks like you.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...