Friday, October 16, 2015

JANE JANE JANEY JANE JANE

I'm on the train in Atlanta,  heading to my old neighborhood to play with the BlarneyGirls all weekend,  but I have to take a second and wish a massive,  huge happy birthday to my favorite Jane in the history of Janes. I haven't had time to check and see if she has done a yearly recap yet,  but when she does, it will be filled with becoming an amazing mom after years of amazing aunting,  sistering and daughtering. Happy birthday,  gorgeous!!! Love you madly,  and I can't wait to squish your spawn at Thanksgiving in  a few weeks!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You are the sweetest thing ever! Thank you and happy birthday back at you. I will do the recap and the ode but they are late and I'm sorry. I blame the offspring.
So blitheringly excited to see you!

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...