Friday, November 20, 2015





Enjoy these random phone pictures.

I'm going to be bold. At some point - possibly in 2015 - I'm going to be able to touch my toes while standing with my knees straight and all that. I've been googling it and it seems mixed - some places say you can loosen up tight hamstrings, and some say WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? ABORT ABORT!!
But since Monday, I'm pretty sure I've gotten a millimeter closer.

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note - the whole family is flying to Colorado for Thanksgiving next week. For a week. It is so surreal to be packing sweaters while wearing shorts. Have I mentioned how much I am digging living here??

2 comments:

Jane said...

I guess the question is, why do you *want* to touch your toes with your knees straight? If you need to, then go for it!
Yaaaayy! So excited to see you!!

Cath said...

Don't lock your knees. Make sure you engage your quads so your hammys can fully release. But, there is nothing magical about the floor and you should just appreciate and accept your body for what it can do now, rather than what you want it to do someday. /yoga rant

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...