Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I don't have to wait for grandchildren to get my revenge

It happens several times a day, and I never get wiser.  I’ll gather her shoes, cothes, clean diaper, whatever, then sit down and call for her.  “WoooonderToddler!  Come here!  It’s time to put some clothes on/change  your diaper/get your shoes on!”  - and then she runs as far from me as possible, so I have to get back up and chase her.  Gah, I never learn.

But today while we were playing in the back yard, she got a taste of her own medicine.  She kept runing up to birds and shouting “Comere!Comere!”  while they hopped away.  Cutest blasted thing you’ve ever seen.  You should come over and see it. Seriously.  Right now.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...