Friday, May 2, 2008

Reasons why my life rocks today:

My child is insanely smart, adorable and has even said “thank you” without prompting 4 times in the last 2 days.

Lunch in the park with daddy, plus I found a spot in the shade with no other people around!

Found a swimsuit so perfect I could hardly sleep last night.  I don’t even shop for suits - the last one I got was 4 years ago for crying out loud.  But Mandi just got one and insisted I try it out and I was AMAZED I could look that good in a swim suit! The trick is 1. Skirt bottoms - I thought it would look dumb too, but honestly, that’s a part of a woman’s body that a normal suit does no favors for and the skirt looks SUPER hott, and 2. a halter neck that takes the attention away from my creepy shoulders and in towards my neck.  I may never take it off.

We have a party to go tomorrow with SexyHubby’s friends!  That means a social event around other people!!  And since they are SH’s friends, he’ll be in a good mood!  We don’t do much socially, and my friends always tend to weird him out.  Yay for other humans!!

It’s FRIDAY!  No lessons to teach, no anythings to rush off to, just happy time with baby. 

I think there may be a jaunt to Savannah in my summer. That’s the coolest place ever!

I really do feel like I have a grasp on this parenting thing.  Sabrina was right - some people just don’t do the baby stage.  I’m much happier wtih toddler-hood.  Hey, Queen Victoria didn’t want to even see her kids until they were 18, so I figure I’m still good.

Why does your life rock today?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...