Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Flooopy

Helloooooo outside world!  I’m sitting about, letting WonderToddler get her Little Einsteins on.  That show is bleeping AWESOME.

I am suffering from constipation brain.  Ever have it?  It’s when you have to make big decisions and you are so worried about making the wrong one and unsure about what to do, that you don’t tell anyone about them, and just hold it inside all scared and freaked out until the last possible second and finally do something and everyone ends up thinking you are  flake but you are just a scaredy-cat in need of help but know you are supposed to be responsible and if you DID ask for advice or help, the person you’d ask help from would just make you feel bad about how you are procrastinating, even though you have worried and fretted about it secretly and it’s just so dang HARD for you to make big decisions and ask help when there is a very good chance you’ll be rejected and you just can’t handle rejection as well as you wsh you could and dang it, you try super hard to get better at it but just the thought of it can paralyze you sometimes and you end up being constipated in the brain, unable to talk to ANYone about what you are worried about.

I’d rather be gassy.  I’d rather have a sunburn.  I’d rather …  I’d rather not be the kind of person that is such a blasted pansy. 

I AM the kind of person who needs to stop blogging and get started on clearing a path from the living room to the kitchen so I can make dinner.  And I AM the kind of person who is so mess that yes, an actual PATH needs to be cleared to get from one room to another something. 

Oh man, I so need a cleaning lady, personal assistant and nanny (for me). 

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...