Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In case you felt dumb today...

just think of my dear husband’s latest move. There was a tornado just north of us last night, and the rain was pourin’ something fierce.  As it subsided, something clicked in his brain and he ran out in the backyard and grabbed his work laptop off one of the chairs.  It was dripping and had turned itself off.  No, it won’t work agian, but he opened it all up and let it sit in front of a fan all night - and people, he saved the hard drive! 

The best part?  It wasn’t my fault!!  Everything dumb at this house is caused by yours truly, and SexyHusband is nice enough to not make me feel like a moron about it- but oooo, something dumb happened that wasn’t caused by me!!  WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...