Thursday, May 22, 2008



No-good-very-bad-day.

I tried taking WonderToddler to the park to play, but there was some kind of funeral service there and it was full of cop cars.  So I stopped by a friend’s place who has a swing set and tried to let her play, but instead she pooped a poo of such monumental proportions that it covered places of her that poo does not normally go.  OOOOOO the joys of motherhood.

Then off to my yoga class while SexyHusband takes her for lunch - my one treat of the week that I haven’t been able to go to in 2 weeks… after 20 minutes of sitting outside the studio I decided the teacher wasn’t coming.  So I took a walk around a Target and tried to find  pair of comfy capris I could to bed that won’t make me look like my butt is 13 times larger than it actually is (what with my current jammies making me suicidal every time I glance at the mirror).  No luck.

And now I get to look forward to a loverly confrontation with one of my students moms who thinks she can push me around.  Which she can’t.  But it shall suck nonetheless.

Did I mention that since I’m driving SH crazy complaining about my flabby tummy, he has offered me $100 if I do 50 pushups a day for a few weeks, them 100 for a few more?  So I can have a flat tummy and stop irritating him by talking about it nonstop.

Not every day can be a winner. 

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...