Sunday, June 15, 2008



The gig this weekend - INCREDIBLE!!!  Not only did we rock the hizouse musicially, but I had such a wonderful time with my bandmates that my batteries are all kinds of recharged.  The singer - Liz - went shopping withm e just an hour before we had to leave, and helped me find some really nice, on sale, tall gal clothes!  Then we played about the whole time, it was wonderful. Plus,once we’d done one set, we couldn’t go anywhere without people stopping us to tell us how much they enjoyed the music.  My heart is happy:)


You can check out some of the pictures at our myspace - http://www.myspace.com/tresdesolei (all at my facebook page - we should be friends!).  We went a little hog wild with Michael’s camera;)  Oh, how I’ve missed having girlfriends around!!  Mommy friends are nice, but running around with Liz - teenager that she may be - was one of the funnest things I’ve done in many moons.


No complaining here, folks - I’ve got the happies today!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...