Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 uninteresting things

ooo Mary tagged me to list 5 unimportant things about myself.   How liberating!  These lists make me always go into fits because I feel like I have to put something super interesting and deep.  Nope, here’s some mundane for ya!


1. I am addicted to popping my knuckles.  Every joint I can get to pop, really. I briefly had a dream of marrying a chiropractor who would cracky me up any time I wanted… but my manly supply chain manager is juuust fine with me:)


2. In 3rd grade I wrote an essay for science class for some kind of competition thingy and my teacher selected me to be one of 2 3rd graders to disect a cow’s brain.  It was the last time anyone let me do anything sciencey-brainy.


3. I am a horrible puker.  I moan and moan and don’t want to and mooooan.  SH on the other hand, had a stomach virus that made him throw up every day for something like 6 months, so he feels like he’s an expert at it.  After I puked once when I was all pregnant and crawled into bed miserable and wanting some snugglage, he actually offered to give me puking lessons so it wouldn’t be so miserable for me.  SERIOUSLY.


4.  As a kid, most summers were spent practicing violin for 8 hours a day in my aunt’s backyard.  Not my idea, and not enjoyed at all… and yet I still picked violin as my career.  I’m a glutton for punishment.


5.  I say “sorry’ a LOT and not WT is saying it constantly… I wonder how to get out of this one..


Okay, I tag Jane (so she’ll FINALLY post something!!) Cellogirl, Pascal,and… okay EVERYBODY.  Mundane away!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...