Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm not very smart.

Also, I enjoy being in pain.  Apparently.  As a child, there was this horror we all dreaded - MUSIC CAMP.  Practicing, 74 other people practicing in the same room as you (okay, maybe 6, but it was LOUD) and it was obviously really, really tough to put on. 


So - WHY did I mention to my student’s parents - hey, why don’t I put on a music camp? WHY DO I DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO MYSELF?  It’s not necessary.  And yet, I looove biting off so much more than my poor mouth (or digestive system) can take.


Don’t get me wrong - the kids are awesome and it it’s pretty fun, but finding people to watch WonderToddler every day is super, super tough.  I just have this way of making my life more complicated.  Also, I have to wear a shirt all day now.


ALL DAY people.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...