Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Up. Date.

1. Putting on my own music camp is not as excruciating as it seemed.  I’m just completely exhausted - but really proud that I’m so good at it.


2. So.  So tired.


3.  I have a rule about blog posting - I never write anything about SH and my … marital activities.  I figure it’s best to keep that stuff hush hush, what with it being the mature thing to do.  Plus he’d kill me.  But when he announces to our house guests that they have to leave because he wants to get *lucky*, how do I NOT blog that??  Such a conundrum.


4. This one is for the dear woman who birthed me - my list of retractions.


  • Music camp was not a horror as a child, it was that I know putting it ON was a logistical and energy-draining mammoth of an undertaking.  That is why I consider myself completely batty.

  • Sabrina, you and your kids were not only used for birth control - the real reason she gave up her own time with me to have me visit you on trips home was because she wanted me to continue to cultivate such a fabulous relationship.

  • I am not stupid.

  • I am not hideous, fat and my nose is not as large as previously reported.

5. Congrats to my parents on their 36th year of makin’ it work, matrimonial style.  Thank you for the example, the incredible sacrifices you made to give us such fabulous experiences and educations, and for following the gospel.  We won the parent lottery, we did.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...