Monday, September 29, 2008

here, there and everywhere.

I’m in Austin, Texas.  Why?  I’m not telling.  Yeah, you wanna know, heck, I wanna know, but I’m keeping my yapper shut.  To keep my overactive yapper occupied, I’m doing a meme from Jane.  You lucky kids, you.  Here’s a list of some 8 things- definately NOT in order of importance…


8 Things I’m Passionate About


  1. My family

  2. My faith

  3. Music

  4. Shopping

  5. Friendships 

  6. WT taking her nap

  7. My marriage 

  8. Blogging

8 Words Or Phrases I Say Often


  1. Dude

  2. Holy Crap (WT has started picking this up… whoops) 

  3. You are INSANE (to SexyHusband) 

  4. I need attention (to SexyHusband)

  5. Sunshine!

  6. NO!!!!!!!!  

  7. Can you watch my kid?

  8. I. Am. So. AWESOME.

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die


  1. Travel to Asia 

  2. Learn to keep my mouth shut when I don’t necessarily have anything to say

  3. Have lots and lots of money so SH and I can spent all day together helping people

  4. Play a stadium

  5. Have a few more kids - all of whom are happy, confident and loving 

  6. Spend a few weeks in some tropical paradise

  7. Go to General Conference in SLC

  8. Decorate a home I live in to look like an adult lives there, not some girl who went to college and didn’t learn anything but to put up posters and hang Christmas lights from everything. 

8 Things I Pray For


  1. My Sunshine

  2. My brother and my nephew 

  3. Nie and family

  4. SexyHusband 

  5. To be able to find a way to help people 

  6. A decent night’s sleep 

  7. For my parents to stumble on a huge pile of money and to be able to retire and visit me… permanently 

  8. Mothers

8 Things I Have Learned


  1. How to carry a full cafeteria tray with one hand 

  2. Friends who knew me pre-marriage/motherhood are more precious than chocolate

  3. To ask questions when I feel like I’m talking too much about myself 

  4. ALWAYS double check in the mirror when leaving the bathroom 

  5. I am worth being loved 

  6. It is not important that my family know and understand me, it is important that I love them no matter what 

  7. I can’t sing anything by myself, I can’t paint, I can’t dance terribly well, I can’t even play violin as well as I’d like, but I should never stop trying 

  8. I can face anything as long as I have had a shower

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...