Thursday, November 27, 2008

curses

My laptop is dying so this is being typed on SexyHusband’s ‘puter, and I’m too lazy to find the card reader.  What I WOULD have done if I did have my card reader working, would be post a pic of the dear friend I went to visit yesterday and whose dog BIT ME IN THE LEG.


Granted, I guess I can understand why he did it.  My dear, dear friend’s sister who is my tiny Indian soulmate had come to visit and when we saw each other we started screaming and I think puppy thought I was a threat… next thing I know, OUCHHHHH on my thigh!!


So this Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for how much stuff I’m gonna make her do for me.  Foot rubs, babysitting, the works.  Wheee!!  But still, I can’t understand why anyone would own a dog.  Unless they had someone they neeed bitten.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...