Monday, December 1, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I lost it at the end of NaBloPoMo.  The stress was too much and I got soooo super busy - my AMAZING SIL Jane orchestrate the greatest suprise in the hisory of parties (check out her blog for more specifics)- I’m in Colorado, and have been since Thanksgiving - and yesterday when my mom came home from a vacation in Hawaii (the whole turning 60 thing) she was greeted with ALL her kids and grandchildren!!  We came from everywhere - Atlanta, Kentucky, New York, the west coast, and ust down the street.  We almost gave her a heart attack (we were seriously worried about that) and even managed after that surprise - to give her ANOTHER surprise, a party given by her friends.


Ug, the biggest thing EVER and I couldn’t blog about it!!!  Mom checks by here every so often and I did NOT want to ruin the surprise.  Couldn’t blog about the plane ride with the WT AND my husband - the greatest gift ever - Thanksgiving dinner with all my brothers, all the super fun, and WT’s stomach flu that kept us up all Satruday night.  And it was the most prefectly kept secret - things were threatening to give us all up even seconds before she got home (picture the lady across the street carefully making her way over the snow and ice to our house seconds before mom was to arrive, and my oldest brother rushing up and down the driveway with a shovel to cover her tracks) - but in the end, seeing her cry from joy brought my own tears pouring out and makes this one of the most wonderful things I’ve ever been a part of.


So yeah, the last 3 days I haven’t even had a second to sit in front of a computer and blog.  Good excuse I think.  Anywho, happy happy December to you!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...