Tuesday, November 18, 2008

enouuuughhh!!

Curses!!  That pair of red skinny jeans that I wanted for a cool $15 came today - and were ginnooormous.



That’s what I was hoping to look like, but no dice.  The part that really chaps my hide is that they are size 6 -that’s usually a tad tight on me (okay, supposed to fit, but I feel more comfortable in baggy stuffs) but they fit like size 8 does on me.  You know what this means??


No, it’s not “ooo, I’ve lost sooo much weight, lookit my skinny bod!!” because I haven’t - the last 2 days my lunch has consisted of 16 ounces of sour cream and onion dip with potato chips.  No small portions either.  I definately do NO have a slim-down kind of diet.


No, the arrrggg is that vanity sizing it SO out of control.  I’d feel all good about being a skinnymini if I had tried on a size 6 at the store and had to go back for a 4, but this was something I bought on the internet and now I have to go through the hassle of returning it.    Vanity sizing has just gone BONKERS - size 6 used to mean it was the size of a 6 year old girl, and now it’s too big for a 29 year old woman??


When is enough ego boosting enough?!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...