Wednesday, November 12, 2008

farfengoogensloop

I am running out of blogging ideas…  12 days and running, people!  You lucky blog stalkers, you.


Hrm.. onto the updatng… I’m still having a loverly life, but my latest irkrik is trying to be a good violin teacher and a good mom.  I am wondering if I can do both… I can, but can I do them well?  I try to schedule lessons around naps but it doesn’t always work - and then when I’m done teaching I can’t manage to wrap my brain about the things I need to do to as a teacher until the next week comes and bonks me in the face.


You know what I need??  I need a secretary.  Someone to help coordinate my lessons, watch the kid while I teach, give me time to plan and do research on what my students need… oh, and somoene to cook so SexyHusband doesn’t die from malnutrition.


Hey - tell me if I need this too.  Budget Babe did a report on a Norma Kamali clothing line at none other than WalMart - yeah, she was crazy skeptical too, but she was actually surprised and had a few decent things to say about it.  One item had me think “hey - I could rock that… maybe…” - this pair of red skinny jeans for a mere $15..



Minus the vest, which is a huge no-no for me and my creepy shoulders that must at all costs be hidden… whatcha think?


Holy snap this entry is dull.  SexyHusband told me I should have posted about his crazy Vespa obsession.  But what else do you post other than that?  My husband wants to import Vespas.  Cannot stop looking for them online.  I am busy nodding my head and smiling and keeping my “ARE YOU NUTS??” comments inside my brain.  That actually does occupy a lare portion of my day…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...