Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today was one of those days that makes me think that if I have one more child, I will EXPLODE. My career, my sanity, my waistline…. it’s easy to freak out since it’s all hypothetical at this point, but it was looking bleak this morning. Heck, it still does. When one is so much trouble… But I got my sorry butt into yoga at lunchtime anyway. It’s my awesomeawesome treat once a week while SH watches WT and the nice Indian lady forces me into horrible, horrible positions while we listen to monks chanting. It’s nifty! But today, she flipped on some belly dancing music and made us dance through the poses. It was still excruciating, but it made me smile for the first time today. What makes YOU smile on a crappy day?

 Today was one of those days that makes me think that if I have one more child, I will EXPLODE.  My career, my sanity, my waistline…. it’s easy to freak out since it’s all hypothetical at this point, but it was looking bleak this morning.  Heck, it still does.  When one is so much trouble…


But I got my sorry butt into yoga at lunchtime anyway.  It’s my awesomeawesome treat once a week while SH watches WT and the nice Indian lady forces me into horrible, horrible positions while we listen to monks chanting.  It’s nifty!  But today, she flipped on some belly dancing music and made us dance through the poses. It was still excruciating, but it made me smile for the first time today.


What makes YOU smile on a crappy day?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...