Thursday, November 6, 2008

housekeeping

Three things:


1. Out at a conference all day so posting may or may not happen (so this totally counts).


2. My e.friend is selling these stupid Twilight tees.  Really, she calls them stupid!  Anywho, I haven’t read ‘em, but the shirts make me giggle so I’m sure they have something to do with something.


Button


So buy one or something.  It will pay for one heckuva booty call with her far away hubby.  Wohoo!


3.  Sunkist TOALLY has caffine, peple!  More than Coke or Pepsi even!  I don’t know when that started, but I KNOW it have ceffine in it in 1997, when I had a friend in college that was wired on it CONSTANTLY.  There were Sunkist cans all over - his apartment looked like a hobo was hoarding them.  Funniest part of that is - SexyHusband CAN’T drink caffine.  It’s not a religious thing even though we are the LDS and all - caffine gives him HORRIBLE migraines.  He’s gotten a few in the last week or so and we’ve been really worried about it.  Pshhh, no need for alarm, Einstein just needs to stop slamming the Sunkist at work, problem solved.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...