Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I don't want to go into it

I really don’t.  I’ll just give the highlights… well, they are more like LOWlights.  Not my greatest hour.


Pregnant woman and her mom drive down to the south side of Atlanta to pick up world’s awesomest younger brother.  On the way home, pregnant woman decided if she does not eat a Krystal burger (these insanely addictive, disgusting White Castle knock-offs but with a pickle) she will die.  She she takes an exit about to 2 miles from the airport to go find one.


Did you know 2 miles from the airport is slightly SEEDY??


Poor pregnant chick didn’t.  She when she tried to turn into said Krystal and had almost completely made it into the driveway, some moron decided to take a left turn into HER.  She avoided most damage and he just scratched her wheel. 


But here’s where the story gets cloudly.  You don’t even want to know what her mom said to the thug, or his friends in the multiple SUVs behind him who were shouting “WHY YOU HIT HIM???  WHY YOU HIT HIM??”  At that point, since the idiot driver at fault and had actually done some damage to his own car and the poor pregnant woman’s car was fine, and they kept insisting it was HER fault.. hrm, maybe I shouldn’t divulge anymore.  


Suffice to say, as I made my getaway with 3 hysterical members of my family in the car, I found I had lost my appetite for horrible food and gained a taste for LIFE. 


By the way… IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Horray for being alive!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...