Friday, January 23, 2009

Dear World,

Please stop sending me thank you cards.  The gifts I give at showers are just awful, and they do not deserve a card.  Plus, writing my own thank you cards is such a mind numbing and painful experience for me that it actually gives me hives.  Please, please don’t feel the need to thank me.  If I actually give a decent present, I insist on hugs and tears in the corners of the receiver’s eyes.  Just no more thank you cards.


Moi.


PS.  I have been informed that my blog is dull and if I blogged more like my brother it would better entertain certain members of my family.  Now, my brother spends his workday developing top-secret technology as an engineer.  I spend my workday laying on the floor of my living room telling WonderToddler to get her finger outta there and STOP IT.  Obviously, I am in need of new material.  Thoughts?  Inspiration?  Rotten tomatoes?

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...