Thursday, August 27, 2009

Can’t Breathe Aire : Me Yesterday I put the music on my ‘puter on shuffle to distract me from the 2 screaming children and this popped up - a track I wrote and performed on the Tres de Solei CD last year. I can’t explain the emotion that hit as I got peed on for the third time that day and then I hear me… the me that is on hiatus indefinately. I won’t try. I’ll just call it surreal for now.

Can’t Breathe Aire : Me


 Yesterday I put the music on my ‘puter on shuffle to distract me from the 2 screaming children and this popped up - a track I wrote and performed on the Tres de Solei CD last year.


I can’t explain the emotion that hit as I got peed on for the third time that day and then I hear me… the me that is on hiatus indefinately.  I won’t try.  I’ll just call it surreal for now.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...