Thursday, August 6, 2009

The physical right now is…  well, I won’t tell you how it is.  It’s pretty much the sickest, nastiest stuff I’ve ever had to go through.  SH’s Really Important Business Meetings are now over so I am now free to go into labor at any time.  I am Very Tempted to do that NOW, just to end this misery.


But the mental…. I’m so scared.  I’m scared of how to be a mom to WonderToddler with a baby.  The last few days it has taken me almost 2 hours to get her down for naps, but I HAVE to because if she doesn’t get a nap, she ends up spending her evening running around the house crying and screaming uncontrollably, and then I’LL run around the house crying and screaming uncontrollably.  How will I manage to get her down with a baby?? 


Okay, not typing anymore because as I’m trying to come up with things to say about how terrified I am to be a mom to two, I cry harder and harder.


Oh, my doctor just called and wants me to come to the hospital now so they can hook me up to an IV.  Dang, I HATE IV’s.  I’ll update … soon …

edit: just got back from the doctor and got some medicine that might help… And I talked her out of the IV and into me promising to drink my weight in Gatorade. My will to live is diminishing…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...