Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year : Death Cab For Cutie I wanted to spend the eve snuggling with my sweetheart, but my plans were foiled. So today I’m trying to give a good start to the year by dancing to this on repeat in an attempt to lose the last of this gut. Just in case it doesn’t work, I’ve now started a section in my closet entitled: Stuff I Think I Can Wear But When I Put It On I Realize It Still Doesn’t Fit Yet But Then I Put It Back And Forget And Two Days Later Try it On Again To The Same Results. I resolve to stop looking like a sausage in my pre-Dude t-shirts. You’re welcome.

The New Year : Death Cab For Cutie


I wanted to spend the eve snuggling with my sweetheart, but my plans were foiled.  So today I’m trying to give a good start to the year by dancing to this on repeat in an attempt to lose the last of this gut.  Just in case it doesn’t work, I’ve now started a section in my closet entitled: Stuff I Think I Can Wear But When I Put It On I Realize It Still Doesn’t Fit Yet But Then I Put It Back And Forget And Two Days Later Try it On Again To The Same Results.  I resolve to stop looking like a sausage in my pre-Dude t-shirts.  You’re welcome.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...