Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Um… don’t know how I’ve gone this long without seeing this, but … I’m still laughing just thinking about it. SO awesomely EPIC bad. And yes, this was made recently. As in NOT in the 80s. Yeah. Also, some of the more highlarious comments made my day as well: THE UNIVERSE ASPLODE! clearly the greatest thing to happen to music since linkin park and eminem. Possibly the best music video EVER MADE.THIS SONG IS AMAZING.HE LOOKS LIKE ANN COULTER.If you don’t like this, you’re probably mentally disabled. This guy knows how to spend his money: women, explosions, guitars. He’s just so epic. he’s the chuck norris of music making.





No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...