Monday, January 25, 2010

via tuneage: Dent May - “You Can’t Force a Dance Party” So, apparently, the ukelele is back and nobody epitomizes that more than Mississippi’s own Dent May. His debut album, The Good Feeling Music of Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele is chock-full of simple lyrics and pop sensibilities that just about anybody can enjoy. According to his record label, Dent Maynia (get it?) is coming and I think you’d better catch it! Catchy :) I want a ukelele now.

via tuneage:



Dent May - “You Can’t Force a Dance Party


So, apparently, the ukelele is back and nobody epitomizes that more than Mississippi’s own Dent May.  His debut album, The Good Feeling Music of Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele is chock-full of simple lyrics and pop sensibilities that just about anybody can enjoy.


According to his record label, Dent Maynia (get it?) is coming and I think you’d better catch it!



 Catchy :)  I want a ukelele now.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...