Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'd like a medal please.

When we moved to Brasil, I missed America.  I missed Super Target, conveniences… well, mostly Super Target.  But I didn’t cry about it.  I only cried about leaving my band.  Then, I got to move back, rejoin and even start another awesome band.  Sweet.


But life goes on, family expanded, the recession hit and we had to move on.  I’ve put on my big girl pants and I haven’t cried about my lost music in months.  I don’t plan on it now.  But on days when I get a note about upcoming gigs and the bands playing my tunes - I let my soul ache for a brief moment, and move on.  How unlike my drama queen self.


That deserves a medal, I think.  That’s the for the drama queen.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...