Monday, March 15, 2010

the sun is shining.

I mean seriously, like some evil goo from a sci-fi movie, the snow retreated so FAST in just a few days, leaving a muddy desolate-looking mess behind.  The sky was grey for an entire week and the fog was so thick I couldn’t see across the street.  Not helping the gloom that winter brought me where every morning I would contemplate the pros and cons of bringing my hair dryer into the shower with me.


But the sun is out.  OUT.  It’s not refecting off of snow so it flippin’ blinds you - it is just shining and warming me up - also hopefully drying the mud (barf).


I actually feel kind of human.


Of course, now there’s the issue of finding somewhere to live - and Husband is trying to talk me into letting him buy a storefront with an apartment upstairs so he can build a museum devoted to root beer.  UUuuuuuuuggggg.


At least the sun is shining.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...