Tuesday, April 20, 2010

housekeeping

I’m working on changing the layout of the blog again. I love what I have now, but unfortch the sidebar just isn’t cutting it. Too squishy. And has anyone noticed that my link list is actually 3 years old and in desperate need of updating? I mean, at least half those people don’t even blog anymore! And that’s where you come in. I have amazing readers, but I don’t have links to you and I WANT to. Even if you don’t comment (though you should… it’s SOOO much fun!) I want to know so we can be reading you!


So could y’all do me this wee favor and click on the link below? You don’t have to register for anything, just type in your blog name and addy and hit go. It’ll just take a second, and you’ll be famous foreverrrrr. Also, if your name is Natalie and you survived living with me in college for two years, puleeeeze gimme your link because I keep losing it and I love reading your blog, I do.


Merci!


Powered by Linky Tools


Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...