Wednesday, April 21, 2010



GPOYW - it’s Wednesday already??? edition.  I could have sworn it was Tuesday.  Such is the glamorous life of a Wisconsin housewife.   On the docket today is mugging on the Dude, putting WonderGirl down for a nap, and trying to pack.  Is there anyone out there who LIKES to pack?  Because I’ll give you all my stuff.  You just have to come over to my place, pack it all up and then haul it away.  And then I will go to Ikea and buy more stuff.  The suburban circle of life… it’s so dang beautiful.


* Have you submitted your link yet??  Remember, no need to sign up for anything, just type in your url so I can link to your blog.  Instant intraweb infamy! (Holy alliteration, Batman!)  I want to be reading you!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...