Monday, June 28, 2010


It might make my dad mad that I’ve posted this (dunno about bandwidth and stuff), but it’s too adorable not to.  It’s a sketchy video of Dallin and I playing violin at his reception (he’s the groom but when your bride requests you play a few numbers, you do it!).  We’re playing a wee bit of The Star of the County Down/If You Could Hie To Kolob (same melody) and then my dad put the camera onto the bride of the sweetest little bit of heaven you could ask for.  That’s my little girl she’s got there - and though the beautiful bride must have been exhausted, she spent a good long while playing with, listening to and snuggling my WonderGirl.


Can I pick ‘em or what?! (which is why I call myself the puppetmaster, alluding to the fact that I am still taking credit for matching them up.  FYI.  Dang I’m awesome.)


The video has to download, it’s only 58 seconds so it should only take a moment.  So worth it.


*EDIT*  Here’s a less sketchy vid that doesn’t need to download  and besides showing that my brother got the sweetest wife ever, it’s a endorsement for Suzuki violin.  Oh, sweet minuets and diversionary tactics…

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...