Tuesday, June 8, 2010

thoughts going on in my head while at the dentist today

Oh man, this is awesome.  I just lay here and listen to my iPod?  I could get used to this.


Sweet, the gas!  I feel nice and relaxed.


Sooooo relaaaaxed.  I think I understand why people do drugs.  Wouldn’t it nice to be this relaxed??  I can’t think of anything.  Just chillin’… relaxin’….


WOW.  I REALLY understand drug addicts.  This is AWESOME.  SO RELAXED.


so.    relaxed.


I want to be on drugs every day.


every day.


dayyyy is a funny word.  DAY. daydaydaydaydaydayyyyeeeeeee.


boop.  heehee.  boooooop.  beeee beeeee booooop.  heeheee.


um.


um.


ouch.  so relaxed.  except…. tummy.


tummy.  ouch.  tummy bad.


too relaxed to tell dentist I feel like throwing up.


Too.  Relaxed. 


Maybe I shouldn’t do drugs?


Dude, it’s a good thing I’m Mormon.


Okay, I really have to tell the dentist I’m this nauseous.


Can’t…. too relaxed… must try….


“…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


*time elapsed - 20 minutes while I sit up and try not to barf.  Nice dentist sits there and pats my back until I can say “veeeoooobetter nowbaaahh.”*


Maybe I shouldn’t be a drug addict anymore.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...