Wednesday, July 21, 2010



GPOYW - My Mugshot If The Government Ever Discovers What Is In The Back Of My Fridge edition.


I’m cleaning and spazzing out because I’m having houseguests coming tomorrow - Pascal and my parents, among others.  I don’t think I’ve been this geeked about visitors EVER.  Possibly because we have some killer activities planned (fondue, roadtrip, waterpark, etc.), but also possibly because I am still riding the high of the 2 Dates In 1 Week last week.  I have a slight cold and am low on energy, but I’m still all goosebumpy in my tummy from being all snuggly with my honey (I’m not kidding.  Crazy endophins all up in here).  Oh 2 Dates In 1 Week, you can come visit any time.  And you too!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...