Thursday, July 22, 2010

throwback thursday

Okay, this isn’t really a HUGE throwback since it was only 2 years ago, but it still makes me laugh when I think about it.  Also, you’ll note Husband is referred to as SexyHusband.  This was common practice until he decided to comment here and there on the blog giving opinions contrary to mine.  I know, right?!  But I think he may go back to SexyHusband if he agrees to write a post for this blog.  I know, knowing him it could be a verrrrry dangerous idea, but it might be funny.  Hear that, sweetie??  Anywho, back to June 8, 2008:


* * * * * *


Scene: a lazy Sunday afternoon at the WonderSexy house. I am lazing away in the living room, SexyHusband is in the bathroom with his laptop. Multitasking. WonderToddler must have roamed into his neck of the woods, because this IM pops up on my screen:


SH says: can you have WT bring me my power cord?


Seconds later, happy, bubbly WT comes bouncing into the room holding a maxi pad and gives it to me. I give her the cord and said “thanks… now, go give this to daddy!!” and she bounds off to the bathroom. Back to IMing..


I says: did you get it?


SH says: yup


SH says: she sat down with that pad and tried to put it in her crotch.


I don’t know what to be more amazed at… the fact that we’re slowly turning her into our personal sherpa, or that she’s seen me get out of the shower WAY too often.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...