Saturday, October 23, 2010

dagnabit.

Looking in the mirror this morning, I whined this to the husband: “Okay, I know without a doubt that I’m not pregnant - but why am I getting acne and having trouble sleeping? I know I’m not pregnant because I’ve been eating a ton of chocolate lately and haven’t been getting heartburn, so why the zits and insomnia??”



………….



And then it occurred to me that a side effect from excessive chocolate consumption could possibly be acne and difficulty sleeping. Curses. I still have half a bag of fancy dark chocolate from my birthday that I have every intention of snarfing down, regardless. I can sleep next week.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...