Saturday, October 23, 2010

must.... have..... fix.....

My computer is currently in 800 pieces. Already today I have taught WonderGirl a piano lesson and a reading lesson, tidied rooms that were trashed almost instantly, fed both kids, made a play dough monster for WG, wrote a talk for her to give in church tomorrow and helped her already memorize the whole thing.



And now the Dude is sleeping. My much needed break in the day. But since my computer is in 800 pieces, I can’t surf blogs or find funny videos on YouTube of the “The Rent is Too &%$# High” candidate. I’m actually getting clammy and shaking a little bit. Is this what it feels to go through crack withdrawl?? I am so hard core.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...