Tuesday, October 5, 2010

party time

And the party now has a VERY loose theme of the circus AND rainbows.  A colorful circus.  As cheesy as it is, I’m totally making a sign for the entryway with “Cirque du *Insert my kid’s name here*.”  With her spelling of course.  I just made 9 feet of banners to hang everywhere and I have a sack full of streamers.  I can see why people just give a ton of money to Chuck E. Cheese and throw tokens at the kids.  I look online to get ideas and there are so many over-the-top amazing parties people throw… NO chance of that happening, but I’ll do my darndest.


I think my birthday present is that my daughter has her birthday 5 days before mine so I get to plan a party.  

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...