Thursday, November 18, 2010

Andrew Bird - Anonanimal It’s an Andrew Bird kind of day. In my next life, I’m going to ask for a helping of his creativity and talent. Seriously, he makes the violin work in a way that that almost no one ever does. You listen to him and think, “wow, what great instrumentals!” and not “Ooo, it’s a band. And a violin.” For anonanimal.

Andrew Bird - Anonanimal


It’s an Andrew Bird kind of day.  In my next life, I’m going to ask for a helping of his creativity and talent.  Seriously, he makes the violin work in a way that that almost no one ever does.  You listen to him and think, “wow, what great instrumentals!” and not “Ooo, it’s a band.  And a violin.”  For anonanimal.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...