Sunday, November 28, 2010

door two

The husband left at 4am.  The visiting family left at 8am.  Got to church on time at 9 am and got both kids to be reverent for sacrament meeting.  Even managed to teach singing (and a mini bell choir) for the next two hours while juggling the Dude.


Got home.


Home is TRASHED.


The kitchen looks like a war zone, despite cleaning it repeatedly all weekend long.  The house looks…. well, like it was a holiday and we enjoyed ourselves.  TRASHED.


We got into our snuggly clothes and ate lunch.  I cuddled with WonderGirl, read some Bible stories and poetry and helped her write/draw in her journal while I got caught up on the journal I’m keeping for her.


The house is still trashed.


I don’t know how on earth I will ever un-trash it this week, but so far I’m happier for the good Sunday vibes than I would be with a tidy house.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...