Monday, November 15, 2010

Hey Marseilles : Rio This band is so flippin awesome, I’m not even offended that they have a viola and a cello and NO VIOLIN. And I’m ALWAYS up for more violin. Amazing. This song (doesn’t hurt that it’s about Rio - too cute) is one of my number one picks for random kitchen dance parties. Even awesomer? You can download it free. Seriously. Do it. Then close your eyes and get jiggy wit it.

Hey Marseilles : Rio


This band is so flippin awesome, I’m not even offended that they have a viola and a cello and NO VIOLIN.  And I’m ALWAYS up for more violin.  Amazing.  This song (doesn’t hurt that it’s about Rio - too cute) is one of my number one picks for random kitchen dance parties.


Even awesomer?  You can download it free.  Seriously.  Do it.  Then close your eyes and get jiggy wit it.



http://cdn.topspin.net/widgets/email2/swf/TSEmailMediaWidget.swf?timestamp=1289848487

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...