Sunday, November 14, 2010

space filler

Dutiful NaBloPoMo post.  Must off to bed.  A few random thoughts.  Today was lovery.  Church is nice, but the Dude is not quite convinced.  Oh, the joy in sitting in a dark room trying to restrain your child so they do not deafen the entire congregation.  I’d say these days will pass, but I had to do it with both chilluns today.  Also, I need a haircut in the worst way.  Bangs below my chin, a color I wasn’t too thrilled about growing out quite obviously??  But WHERE??  The lady I’ve been going to has no openings until after the new year!


Also, you know how the stores sell us on the best styles to wear to the holiday parties?  Besides a church Christmas party (hardly a swanky soirre), I never have a holiday thing to gussy up for.  Does anyone??  Do they exist??  Like those calm, fancy multi-generational ones in the Target ads… seriously… anyone??


Aaaaaaaaand scene.  Night!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...