Tuesday, December 21, 2010

home again, jiggety jig

Dad is at home now.  The next bit is the hard part, but I think mom is up to the challenge.  Seriously, if you ever are completely incapacitated and need someone to nurse you back to the living, the best thing EVER would be having my mom at your side.  She’ll sleep on the floor next to your bed for weeks, helping you every hour of the day or night (she’s done it, too), she won’t stop to eat or breathe or even go to the bathroom because she’s so focused on the job at hand, she follows doctor’s orders like a soldier and knows just how to throw in a bit of pampering too.  If you could pray for an added dose of energy for her, I’d be grateful.  And so will my dad.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...